Regina Koening #8
We offer assistance for the relocation of families and senior expatriate executives, offering advice to spouses and children in areas such as schools, universities, tourism, domestic services, cultural aspects, interpreters, transferring of pets, legal consulting, acquisition of properties / leased goods, health insurance, emergencies, or renewal of permits and processing of documents.
DIM provides wide-ranging relocation support services in order to help make the moving process stress-free.
You will have a flexible, comprehensive suite to meet your and your family’s needs.
Save time, money and service delays by choosing a sole service provider.
1. We provide wide-ranging comprehensive relocation support services to streamline the moving process.
2. Customers may hire our services depending upon their personal or family’s needs, thus saving money and time.
3. We offer an arsenal of tools that will facilitate the acculturation process and ease you into your new lifestyle.
4. The option of purchasing a package including storage, immigration, rental management, legal, tourism and other services.
5. We assist in the search for schools, properties and housekeeping services.
6. We provide language and cultural training courses to help our clients thrive.
7. Intercultural training program for adults and children.
8. Training options: individual, group or family.
Obtain a quote by calling us at (01) (809) 566-4333 or by filling the following form.