Regina Koening #8
We offer packing services for the protection of your belongings and furniture, home or office, such as: industrial equipment, electrical equipment and telecommunications, machinery and art, using the most advanced techniques and standards to keep your goods in their original condition.
For the packaging of your products or items, we use modern materials such as: plastics, cardboard boxes, bubble, moisture and pests protectors, zip-lock bags, white paper, plastic boxes, corrugated cardboard, yellow paper, special quilts fabrics, foam, wardrobe boxes, plywood and wooden crates certified under NMF15, to give greater protection to your property.
Being aware that the manufacturing industry is an economic force with particular needs for the transfer of heavy machinery, our highly-qualified personnel has the expertise necessary to respond to these needs, supported by the materials and equipment meeting required specifications.
– Professional packing and management
– Special wooden crates, certified under NMF 15
– Logistics support
– Vacuum-sealed packaging
– Truck and container services
Our expert personnel has a level of experience in the handling of works of art, specializing in the stages of packing, transportation and storage.
We are committed to the art industry; as such we handle all pieces entrusted to us with great care, treating them with the appreciation, respect and full understanding as to their value.
1. Packaging is tailor-made, according to the artwork’s given dimensions.
2. We adhere to international quality standards.
3. We specialize in the handling, packaging and transportation of artwork, antiques for museums, galleries, art sellers, as well as private and corporate collections.
Obtain a quote by calling us at (01) (809) 566-4333 or by filling the following form.